The feeling of worse outcome with everything

Please guys I need some advice, for the past few months I've had a lot of real life issues and stress has become more unbearable. 

I panic over everything now, thinking if I don't do this then the worse case scenario will happen, if I don't it will get worse and just prays on my mind. 

I go days withought eating and drinking and sleep for over 12 hours and just get leg twitches and mind twitches.  

I always think I'm gonna go to jail or get fined or something, I haven't done nothing wrong but my mind won't lay off. Especially ever since neighbours reported me to the social over nothing and it really scared me, they made my life hell over everything and I still don't go out the house as my leg and back get so sore and numb etc. 

I just want to get back to where I don't want to be on high alert over everything and want a peaceful life, I've tried ignoring the thoughts and letting them sit there, I've tried exposure to the thought and it still doesn't go away, I just fix one problem and another come in. It's draining me and I feel I'm going mad inside my own head. 

I am bad at giving advices or so at ocd but all i can say is you're unfortunate about your neighbors. Breathing exercises can help you distract from those thoughts along with muscle relaxing exercises.