before reading further i want to warn that this might cause to trigger anyone.

Im not sure if this even is a sub OCD theme but it definitely feels like ocd. The S stands for suicidal

Today i googled something i really regret now, i searched the term 'euthanasia for mental sick patients'. and found that in my country some people did got it, so it is allowed, although one has to be diagnosed as non cure able and having a severely resistant form of mental disorder.

Now i have become afraid that this will be my faith as well, i really don't want to die, but i feel that this thought will just not leave me until in the end i would finally give into it. I am seriously so scared right now.

Somehow i have this weird thing recently with my obsessions which i did not really had in the past with other obsessions, this thing that i am talking about is that i feel that the intrusions and obsessions i get, are coming to me from some higher power of such sorts, i am not even religious, but i feel they are more then just intrusions and obsessions. It feels like they are the truth and need to be followed, this really scares me because previously i could say like: well i know this is a obsessions even tough it hurts and i feel anxious about it, i know it is not true.

But right now i do know they are intrusions, but they feel more 'real' and definite.

Edited by Ashley
Removed OCD Trigger Warning

I am sorry Ironborn but I cannot offer reassurance. I have similar concerns. Your country, the Netherlands, does have a law such as your describe.  There was a case which I read in a British newspaper, The Guardian, about a woman who had 'unbearable' stress from tinnitus who was aged 35, for example. 

My sister, who is Canadian, says that there is a similar law recently enacted in Canada. And several states in the US have similar laws. No doubt there are similar laws elsewhere.

I am no expert on this matter as I have only read press reports.

Welcome more information.

I know people who have escaped from suicide attempts and regret doing it. But I have heard that the Netherlands has good treatment for OCD with CBT and suchlike. And I am sure that your could make it clear - in some form of document- your wishes.

I have this too, I started taking a supplement (DLPA), it has helped quite a bit, it's your illness same as me, you don't want to die or you'll be dead already. There are lots of supplements you can take which help. DLPA works by increasing dopamine, it's very cheap to buy and after 2 weeks it's helping me loads. My SOCD was brought on by taking antidepressants, the worst choice I have ever made, nothing lasts forever though, I'm sure this is beatable with lifestyle changes, giving up the booze has helped a bit too.

There is no such thing as SOCD. There is OCD with obsessions of suicide.

You need help ironwork. Plain and simple. You need CBT. You may have some other issues going on as well, believing your thoughts are coming from a higher power. Go see your doctor and get the ball rolling.