Hello, I've been off this site for a while (I haven't been posting but I've been keeping up to date with others posts.) Anyway, I've been feeling a lot better and have been getting less intrusive thoughts but there's one problem that came about maybe half an hour ago. 

You see I'm going to this event tomorrow with a group of people, and a friend's brother is coming alone. I've never met him or know what he looks like - but for some reason I was terrified that he might fancy me and ask me out. 

And if you've seen my posts before you'll know that I post about sexuality. I'm confused again. Why would a straight girl be terrified of being asked out by a guy? I see no logic in that whatsoever. It's really ruined the event now, and I don't want to go anymore. I feel really weird in my stomach and am getting warm. Not in the nice way. 

I give up! 

I finally say this is not OCD and this is a lame excuse. 

I always find the thought worse than the actual event...went to Liverpool with 4 friends. ...was absolutely dreading it..being so far away from my flat and home comforts... ..the compulsions...the thoughts...everything....and guess who was driving....me......well it turned out to be one of the best weekends off my life .......no more thinking.....ok