Is this the lowest i can go?

Hello all. 

After going back and forth with my wife for a while now she decided to end our relationship 4 days ago, this sent me into a total anxiety mode. 

Last thursday i was sitting at home alone, and begun getting suicidal thoughts. And i was lucky that my father in law called me at that moment to talk me over into getting hospitalized. 

I agreed and i was taken into the military psychological clinic the same day. 

That is where i am right now, i feel like i can not sink any deeper. Im in my 2nd week of zoloft (which i had quit 6 months ago) and today ive been having a really bad day. 

Ive convinced myself i am a rapist, because i started thinking about the last year when me and my wife had intercourse, Which was rare btw but those moments we did had intercourse i always noticed she was in some way not really present with her mind. 

I now understand why, because about a month ago she told me she has been seeing this other man for over a year now she met him in the train on her way to work. 

My mind is racing right now screaming to me i am a rapist, i always have been the one to initiate the intercourse, and i also noticed alot of times she was sort of off. I did confront her about it once, and tried not to initiate first anymore but that took to long so i began initiating the intercourse again. 

One time she even cried during the intercourse. (probably because she was thinking aboht the other dude). But i am telling myself i raped her. 

Even tough most of the time after i initiated it, she was almost always the one to say (come put the  rubber on). 

What can i do now? 

There is no family or friends where i am right now only psychological (nurses) because its weekend. 

I want to call my wife and ask her about it if she thinks i raped her or not, but i know its feeding my ocd probably, and it will make it harder for me to get over this divorce if im gonna call her up. 

Help please i really need it!!!!!! 

Edited by Ironborn

I'm so sorry you're having such an incredibly rubbish time at the moment. 

Thinking of you. 

Definitely don't phone your wife to ask for reassurance, that's a really bad idea and you will only need to ask again 30 minutes later (I should know, I ask for reassurance a lot and it never helps!). 

I hope things improve from now on. 

PS. massive well done for going to hospital to get treatment, life will get better in time even though it stinks just now.