Hi Guys,

I have upgraded the chat (Babble) to the latest version which I hope will work better and be more stable. If you hover over the chat tab, the Babble link will display how many users are in chat to save you clicking in.

I won't be able to view or moderate it, so you will need to self-moderate, although the chat is archived so I can review if I need to.  Can I ask you post in this forum if you see any connection error messages.  I need to be able to review when the chat server is failing. 

Thanks, Ashley. 

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Maybe issues still... I am logging in and don't see my name in the chat list and get a posting error. But if I hit F5 refresh it works fine.

I'm not on a computer Ashley so havnt got a F5, do you know how I refresh on an iPad ? 

Thanks, lost. 

Just now, lostinme said:

I'm not on a computer Ashley so havnt got a F5, do you know how I refresh on an iPad ? 

Thanks, lost. 

On my phone there is a menu  button top right. I click on that and on the dropdown is a refresh option. 

2 minutes ago, lostinme said:

Thanks, lost. 

It's ok Ashley I've just tried it and it let me straight in, so hopefully no probs later :yes:

54 minutes ago, Gemma7 said:

On the menu on mobile when you go on chat it has chat and babble as options, which one is the right one or are they the same?

Both the same Gemma :)   That was just a way I had to design the tab for the desktop version of the site.

Hi ocdishell, Sorry to hear this.

It's nothing to do with location or payment. The reason you can't gain access is because your are a Bulletin Board User and the chat room is a members only area. 

Lost 

It was quite a smooth run Ashley we just had to refresh on a couple of occasions but no major issue. 

I think it also times you out with the forum, when your not active on the forum itself it logs you out, but again no major issue you just have to log back in again. 

So it's up and running nicely :)

Thanks, lost.

21 hours ago, lostinme said:

Hi ocdishell, Sorry to hear this.

It's nothing to do with location or payment. The reason you can't gain access is because your are a Bulletin Board User and the chat room is a members only area. 

Lost 

how does one become a member?

Edited by ocdishell