At crisis point so angry

I have not eaten properly in 2 days now and I'm getting SO angry with myself that I not got the balls and take on this OCD

Magical thinking OCD sufferer and my OCD makes me avoid things I enjoy when it can mainly food if I ignore my OCD something awful will happen to me or someone close to me at somepoint when I'm 32 which is in December 

My OCD even affects my typing ie deleting and redoing sentences so apologise if this is more of a rant which makes no sense 

I did tonight as hard as i can to force myself to eat, because i know not eating is more likely to make something bad to happen to me but it's really spiked my anxiety and couldn't resist the urge to do neutralising rituals on my way home in the car, it's very difficult doing it on your own when nobody is around who understands

Well done, that's great! It will kick of anxiety, and you will feel extremely tempted to perform rituals, And the hardest bit is resisting that... you're allowed to have times where you give in, but remind yourself each time that my ocd thoughts mean nothing, I don't need to do compulsions. I can imagine it's difficult when on your own, but we are all here for support :) and we understand more than most I'd say!

13 hours ago, PolarBear said:

You need to begin to realize that OCD is lying to you, every time it sets up one of these silly rules. You have to be tough and do the opposite of what the disorder is telling you. Hard at first but it gets easier.

60% of me knows your right, it's just the other 40% i can't shift