Is this disrespecting religion

So a few years ago this woman who I'm attracted to, who was my hair dresser and who I wrote about before, used the expression "hell yeah!" We talk on and off now. I feel like I might want to use that expression to show enthusiasm in the future when I talk to her about something, but feel like that would maybe be disrespecting religion. I wouldn't even use the expression that much, but I am obsessing now about whether or not to take the expression out of my vocabulary. I feel like if I do promise myself never to use the expression, it might not be a big deal to just stop using one expression, but then I'm letting OCD control me. If I do use the expression, though, I feel like some how I am disrespecting Christianity. I then obsess about substitute expressions to use, and whether or not the expression I'm worried about actually disrespects anything. Any thoughts about how to deal with this, and is it legit for someone not to want to say something like that for that reason?

Thanks

Edited by NoahsArk

Thank you PolarBear. A problem is that In my mind it is a big deal because I'm limiting my freedom of expression in a way based on a vague thought that something might be disrespecting religion. It also prevented me from having a normal conversation with her today cus I kept thinking about it.

Thank you Polar Bear and Ocean Dweller. I sometimes have trouble knowing where to draw the line in areas like this. Most people just have the intuition that saying something like that is harmless, but for me I was repetitively trying to decide if it was ethical or not.