8 month ago i played video game and i chat noob to someone in video game,and he said i will screenshot what you said.but i dont know what he will do with that screenshot

until now i still afraid if i will get arrested because i chat noob to someone

im sorry because my english is not good but i need some advice right now because im so stress 

i have been diagnosed by doctor that i have OCD But i still cant make the difference between my ocd worry and normal worry

maybe this is OCD but im not sure

The meaning of noob in video game is beginner or people who really sucks at video game

I dont know why im afraid will get arrested because calling someone noob in video game

Like i said before,i cant thinking rationally,i connect every posibility to my worries

9 minutes ago, Stopplease said:

The meaning of noob in video game is beginner or people who really sucks at video game

I dont know why im afraid will get arrested because calling someone noob in video game

Like i said before,i cant thinking rationally,i connect every posibility to my worries

You're afraid because OCD is lying to you that there is problem when there isn't one. OCD is causing you to think these things, but it's lying.

You need to stop thinking about it and the anxiety will gradually go. You're stuck because you're thinking about it.

You said you can't think rationally about it, that's your OCD. This worry is irrational. 

You need to let it go. ?

Thank you Emsie but now i worry about OceanDweller,because he said

"May I enquire as to what a 'noob' is? I like it. I'd like to begin using it"

i tell him the meaning of noob in video game is a beginner but actually it has another meaning like people who really sucks at video game

im afraid he will begin using it because i tell him the meaning of noob in video game is just a beginner besides it has another meaning like people who really sucks at video game

i have been send him a message i hope he will read it

Im afraid he will get arrested too if he begin to use that word because he know the meaning of noob is just a beginner besides it has another meaning

Edited by Stopplease
16 minutes ago, Stopplease said:

i tell him the meaning of noob in video game is a beginner but actually it has another meaning like people who really sucks at video game

im afraid he will begin using it because i tell him the meaning of noob in video game is just a beginner besides it has another meaning like people who really sucks at video game

Im afraid he will get arrested too if he begin to use that word because he know the meaning of noob is just a beginner besides it has another meaning

This is all OCD lying to you too, trust me.

You are currently in the grips of an OCD fear and it's coming up with all kinds of irrational thoughts. No one will ever get in to trouble.

You are panicking and your OCD mind is coming up with lie after lie. 

This is all irrational. You must let it go now for your sake. Go and do something nice that you enjoy, keep busy and keep distracted. Do not let OCD convince you of any more nonsense. It will try, so you must dismiss it and carry on with what you were doing. 

49 minutes ago, Stopplease said:

Hi Stopplease. It's sweet that you are concerned about my wellbeing, but I'm confident that I can use Noob with absolute abandon because I'm not in the throes of your OCD. I KNOW no harm will come to me as a consequence of saying it, even if I direct it at Her Majesty the Queen!  It's purely OCD. I hope this sets your mind at ease.

Humm..... The Queen is a NOOB. Sounds like a title of a new Parody film:lol:

Stopplease, since you have been diagnosed by your doctor, have you been referred for CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)?

Are you able to obtain reading material for OCD self-help in Bahasa Indonesia such as books or websites while waiting for therapy?

You can't remove your intrusive thoughts but you can change the way you react to them. Always remember OCD is a liar and a fraudster sprouting lies and nonsense. The more you treat them seriously, the stronger they get. That is what's happening to you now.

If your English is reasonable enough, why don't you read up about the using The Four Steps Approach to help you tackle your OCD while waiting for therapy. Here's the link from the OCD-UK website.

https://www.ocduk.org/four-steps

Edited by St Mike