Unwanted sexual thoughts

hello i have a young adult daughter who is having repetitive sexual thought which she is finding distressing and even more anxiety provoking. She has had OCD with worrying thought however this type is new to her. She is currently out of the country which is even more worrying. Any tips please? I really want some ideas to support her at this distressing time. Thanks

Oh, bless her heart. :( I'm so sorry for your daughter's distress; this is classic, classic OCD and even I, who have been suffering OCD from a young age and know all the tricks, had this last year about people around me and who I cared about. 

Is your daughter able to seek help where she is? It's probably harder, her being away from home; I've been in situations like that before, so I get it. Just let her know that this is absolutely normal, it's part of OCD and she will be fine - she will be absolutely fine with the right coping techniques. She just needs to look after herself and remind herself that it's just a thought and it's not her, it's OCD. Can she get to this forum - does she have computer access? She'd be very welcome and we might be able to help her more. 

C x