My sexuality?

Hi there, i was doing fine for like a month I guess? Now here I am, questioning my sexuality. 

Thing is i have a fetish that i can’t explain to no one about a body part. I  Watch videos of it on youtube, usually of men (I’m a woman) but recently i really enjoy watching videos from this woman. Yes, i do masturbate to that and get turned on by it. Does this mean I’m bisexual? Also i have intrusive thoughts of having a crush on an internet friend i enjoy talking with. Do i really have a crush on her? Or is it my ocd?

45 minutes ago, cutebunny said:

Hi there, i was doing fine for like a month I guess? Now here I am, questioning my sexuality. 

Thing is i have a fetish that i can’t explain to no one about a body part. I  Watch videos of it on youtube, usually of men (I’m a woman) but recently i really enjoy watching videos from this woman. Yes, i do masturbate to that and get turned on by it. Does this mean I’m bisexual? Also i have intrusive thoughts of having a crush on an internet friend i enjoy talking with. Do i really have a crush on her? Or is it my ocd?

You're compulsing, again, and it won't help. Are you seeing a therapist?