I feel trapped with this thought

I have a thought about a past event, and Im thinking about it 24/7. 

And Whenever I am not thinking about it, I feel bad, a bad feeling, of something incomplete, so I always return to think about this same thought... Its a loop

And the problem is, there is no conclusion for this thought. No resolution. I will always keep coming back and feeling unfinished with it

Hi,

You may be aware of this already, but in case you aren't, you are aware that the problem is not the unfinished thought but OCD. So the focus should be on dealing with OCD rather than the thought and finding a conclusion.

Right now I guess your OCD is telling you the thought is important and that's why your brain is constantly focussed on it... but what if, what if OCD is lying and the resolution of the thought issue is actually not important at all?  Changing your perception about the thought (which is what CBT helps with) may help you move forward without this thought 24/7. :)

Yeah, don't worry, Bobby; I've been there too. It's like a constant rattling in your head, am I right? I've had problems like that for years; you feel you need to address the issue. Changing perception is very precious; asking yourself; 'what does it matter' for example.