Is this ocd like?

Hey all. About 4 months ago i restarted my meds (sertraline) i am at 150 mgs right now. And it has done alot for me. 

But somehow since last Monday i have started to feel more down again. In the past i also had depression alongside my ocd. And now i feel the depression might come back, due to some new obsessive thoughts this week. I cannot seem to stop thinking and ruminate about the thought of getting depressed again, i keep checking myself if i feel sad and or have the urge to cry. 

Im so bummed out, because finally things started to look a bit more positive. And im afraid to lose all that progress again. 

Edited by Ironborn

also i would have to notice that somehow i seem to get more depressed duri ng the week the clock is about to go 1 hour back.... i find this weird....? im afraid that it will nog get better after the times goes one hour back...

My depression also startred 5 years ago exactly around the same time i can feel it coming back now..

ive always remembered that my depression came during the change of time in the end of oktober, and now i feel the same thing happening as 5 years ago happened... what is this?