Make something out of nothing?

A slight movement or reaction after a bad thought and suddenly you are convinced you have acted?

Trying to let myself rationalise and let go.

Its hard it comes in then goes on and off.

Sometimes its massive and sometimes it seems daft. But I cannot let it go.

3 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

Just asking in general.

Ok, I will answer by referring you to your last thread.

http://www.ocdforums.org/index.php?/topic/80181-advice-willing-to-listen/&tab=comments#comment-684782

Take a few minutes to read the answers, a quick glance at the first two people to respond I think they answer these questions.  If you still don't know the answer then I would be happy to try and explain it more clearly. But I wont answer in a way that offers reassurance :)

I can't live like this, I am just sick of it all. I'm sick of having a professional not be able to explain how I fit with the ocd cycle. He made it even worse. Telling me what the compulsion would be, and me telling him well I didn't perform that compulsion... So how does it fit with me? No answer.

Edited by ocdsufferer85

How can a person who wouldn't want to be guilty of something end up doubting if they are with guilt eating them alive. Its just not a life atall. I want to be well but I can't see past this. Its been over 7 years, how many more? I want my life not this, I'd rather not live.

45 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

I can't live like this, I am just sick of it all. I'm sick of having a professional not be able to explain how I fit with the ocd cycle. He made it even worse. Telling me what the compulsion would be, and me telling him well I didn't perform that compulsion... So how does it fit with me? No answer.

43 minutes ago, ocdsufferer85 said:

How can a person who wouldn't want to be guilty of something end up doubting if they are with guilt eating them alive. Its just not a life atall. I want to be well but I can't see past this. Its been over 7 years, how many more? I want my life not this, I'd rather not live.

Without hearing the full story I cant comment, but perhaps the therapist was trying to offer examples of possible compulsions.  You do have compulsions, reading your posts is clear to see that. 

And glancing at your past threads you have had some great responses, which go a good way to covering all of this. Either you are simply posting and not reading, or reading and not quite understanding I am not sure?