Im feeling really scared

Guest David green

Just now, David green said:

I called the crisis number they called an ambulance but i dont want to go

U have to go David, it’s for ur own good. I know it’s scary but they’re going to help u, the last thing I want to hear is awful news about something happening to u, we may only communicate via this forum but we all care deeply and want u to get well, I don’t want u to take a permanent sounution to a temporary problem. Please get help. Take care and let us know how u get on. Wonderer xx

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest David green

The crisis team said i had blades a van load of people came with shields and one ambulance guy.But i didnt want to go to a&e im still at home.I think me talking about stanely blades made the crisis team think i had knifes.

Edited by David green
3 minutes ago, David green said:

The crisis team said i had blades a van load of people came with shields and one ambulance guy.But i didnt want to go to a&e im still at home.I think me talking about stanely blades made the crisis team think i had knifes.

Massive sigh... so what now David?

1 hour ago, David green said:

Amazing they didn't arrest you or section you.

Guest David green
4 minutes ago, Bodger said:

Hi David, why did you not want to go to a&e?

Scared and ive been there so many times now and i dont want to go into a mental ward.

Guest David green
45 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

What do u want to do then? U must have an idea of what u would like to happen? X

Dont have an idea i just want to get better.

9 minutes ago, David green said:

Dont have an idea i just want to get better.

I know David,  hopefully u will settle down over the next few days and this is just the result of coming off the meds. In the mean time take care and spend as much time as u can around ur mum xx

In the same way that you discovered Powher - Lambeth & Southwark Mind  -Well Being Hub - Powher. You, your brother or your Mum could get some support for your Mum. There are a number of carer organisations in South East London. If one of you   contact one of the organisations providing mutual support.

Guest David green

I went cmht at 1pm and waited in waiting room till around 3:30.Doc told me to stop the fluoxetine now and start duloxetine on monday.They gave me 7 zopiclone to help with sleep if i need it.

Im not sure about starting duloxetine

Nobody can make that decision apart from you. You can go through the pros and cons of taking it with a doctor, therapist or whatever. But it remains your decision. You could make a list of the reasons to take it and the reasons not to take it. What would you include in your list?

Spoiler

Edited by Angst
Guest David green
10 minutes ago, Wonderer said:

Go with ur gut. Maybe leave it for a week or two and see how ur feeling, u can always start them if need be xx

Yeah wonderer i was thinking the same thing cheers.