Hello everyone, I’ve just met with my psychiatrist for the first time and he officially diagnosed me with OCD, which relieved me a lot. He also told me I literally am the antithesis of what I believe that I am and that my case is “book OCD” (I don’t know if I got this expression right. If not, forgive me :a1_cheesygrin:

I just wanted you all to know that. Thanks for your unceasing advice and support. Let’s keep fighting all together x 

Yes well done Lily, now you can work towards recovery. I have to agree with the comment about your English ,its excellent, I would have assumed it was your first language if I didn't know any different.

8 minutes ago, Avo said:

Yes well done Lily, now you can work towards recovery. I have to agree with the comment about your English ,its excellent, I would have assumed it was your first language if I didn't know any different.

These comments about my English are making me feel great :) thank you really! Now it's time to work 

5 minutes ago, HDC said:

:) glad you're feeling better now you've been officially diagnosed! And no way is English your second language?! That's amazing! You write and express so well in english! 

Oh my god I'm literally smiling like a fool at the screen :clap: yes, English is my second language! I've been studying it ever since I was like 5 years old and it's always been my favourite subject and I literally love it. Thank you so so much, HDC :) 

3 minutes ago, lily17 said:

Oh my god I'm literally smiling like a fool at the screen :clap: yes, English is my second language! I've been studying it ever since I was like 5 years old and it's always been my favourite subject and I literally love it. Thank you so so much, HDC :) 

And how old are you now?! That's amazing! :O 

59 minutes ago, Emsie said:

So glad you are feeling better now that you've been officially diagnosed. Now you can focus on your recovery.

And of course I totally agree with everyone, your English is awesome. :yes:

Take care X 

Yes! Thank you! You too take care xx

18 hours ago, HDC said:

:) glad you're feeling better now you've been officially diagnosed! And no way is English your second language?! That's amazing! You write and express so well in english! 

Lily your English is wonderful, I couldn’t tell it was your second language.

My nan was from Madrid and she lived in England for 40 odd years and still wrote her shopping lists in Spanish. 

Cebollas, digestive biscuits, Pan, Leche, manzanas, marmite....you get the idea :)

Wishing you all the best 

Storm x

4 hours ago, Storm said:

Lily your English is wonderful, I couldn’t tell it was your second language.

My nan was from Madrid and she lived in England for 40 odd years and still wrote her shopping lists in Spanish. 

Cebollas, digestive biscuits, Pan, Leche, manzanas, marmite....you get the idea :)

Wishing you all the best 

Storm x

Oh my god you even remembered the shopping items in Spanish :a1_cheesygrin: that’s so cool! :lol:

Thank you Storm, best wishes for you too :) 

Edited by lily17