If only I could have my life again

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, OceanDweller said:

I’m not going to play amateur psychiatrist bruces, but I have felt this way before (and may well do again). My GP diagnosed me, medicated me, and referred me for CBT. If my symptoms were to return, I wouldn’t hesitate in pursuing that same course of treatment.

may I ask how you feel now?

53 minutes ago, bruces said:

may I ask how you feel now?

Of course. I have both good and bad days. I’m led to believe that’s known as ‘life’. I still toil through rainy days and Mondays like everyone else. But those fleeting moments of happiness make the struggle worth it.

13 minutes ago, bruces said:

I wish I could have done something worthwhile 

Hi bruces. This is another one of those statements to which there’s no worthwhile response. Unless you’re on your deathbed (or posting from beyond the grave) it’s just defeatist. Come on man. Where’s your battling spirit? Have you made that appointment with your GP yet?

On 05/12/2017 at 13:35, bruces said:

So many things I wished I'd done and hadn't,so many regrets and failures,so many missed opportunities,I'd sell my soul to the devil for a life!!! 

Just try and make the most of now. Life is unpredictable and is never perfect, love those around you and live every second like its your last. 

Spoiler

Maybe I'll gnat be I'll go this week I'm terrified of the future and can't get the past back as much as I wish and wish I'll be 50 before I know it,I'm thinking of Robbie Williams's song "I hope I die before I get old" I don't really wanna die but there there isn't anything to live for either,talk about catch 23 eh lol