New theme crippling me.

I feel repulsed I'm having such a bad time at the moment. My intrusive thoughts and groinal response have taken it to another level .

I am now getting or having what I can only describe as imagined sensation or thoughts or smells. It' as if this monster in my mind really knows how to cripple me. Basically my mind is comparing stuff like my tongue moving in my mouth to a sex act and sayin that' what it would feel like with a child. Oh my God I can't believe I am writing this it' so bad. Then another example is smells. This is what really disgust me I'm horrified to even write it. Again it' comparing the bodily odors such as anything sexual to that of a child again. I really can't go on like this I'm so scared. I don' know how my mind can come up with stuff so disgusting . I think you will know what I mean without being so graphic. Im really frightened I wont get any feedback on this. I must truly be a sick person.

Please someone hopefully can explain how to deal with this horror.

What you're looking for is reassurance that you're not a sick person. I don't like giving reassurance but what you're experiencing is just plain old OCD. Nothing different about it.

You deal with your current thoughts the same way you deal with any intrusive thoughts. No different. It's all about how you react to the thoughts. Right now you are reacting badly, freaking out and doing compulsions.

1 hour ago, stopthinking said:

I feel repulsed I'm having such a bad time at the moment. My intrusive thoughts and groinal response have taken it to another level .

I am now getting or having what I can only describe as imagined sensation or thoughts or smells. It' as if this monster in my mind really knows how to cripple me. Basically my mind is comparing stuff like my tongue moving in my mouth to a sex act and sayin that' what it would feel like with a child. Oh my God I can't believe I am writing this it' so bad. Then another example is smells. This is what really disgust me I'm horrified to even write it. Again it' comparing the bodily odors such as anything sexual to that of a child again. I really can't go on like this I'm so scared. I don' know how my mind can come up with stuff so disgusting . I think you will know what I mean without being so graphic. Im really frightened I wont get any feedback on this. I must truly be a sick person.

Please someone hopefully can explain how to deal with this horror.

Hello stopthinking,

Just wanted to tell you I suffer with the same theme as you do among others, and I can relate 100% to the tongue thing you've explained. You're absolutely not alone in this. I'm sorry you're suffering so badly, you don't deserve it. Keep fighting.