Couldnt help it.

I know i shouldnt but ive been googling on the net of other peoples experiences with incest theme ocd

Yes ive had thoughts and groinal response. 

But nobody is so convinced with clear memories that they perused and acted on it. 

Im sure i purposely moved my leg so it was on her leg near her privates and im sure i checked my girlfriend was sleeping to go down and sleep on the sofa with sister, i even hugged her when she slept, she was very upset that night but i just cannot get over this. 

It just doesnt match ocd, how can one drunken night turn me from a good family man into a perverted man,i keep getting images of my foot on her bum but it could have been a cushion.

I just cant seem to let it go, its so real. 

Hi battlethrough,

I have the same theme as you  and the answer is yes, OCD can be THAT convincing and it made a dirty move on you taking advantage of your drunken stage. Try to let it go. Don't ruminate as it’s making you feel even worse. I’m sure you love your sister because she is your sister, just that. And OCD can get lost! Keep fighting x

Edited by lily17

Thanks lily

Im trying hard not to ruminate,really destroying,i wish it was fuzzier but it is so clear, im trying to live with uncertainty but thats a hard trait to accept. 

Is it weird to miss yourself, wghen im ok i can be the soul of the party, when consumed i feel like a let down x

Edited by battlethrough