OCD-UK charity Christmas cards

Still time to order your charity Christmas cards. Any orders placed over the weekend will be dispatched first class on Monday. OCD-UK Christmas cards can be ordered via:  http://www.ocdshop.com/index.php?cPath=11

Thank you so much to all that have felt able to send OCD cards this year and have purchased from us. We have sold more this year than ever before, so a huge thank you all.  

Christmas Card2r.jpg

Card Promo1r.jpg

• Ashley pinned this topic

Hi Tanana, 

I just checked and it seems to work ok for me, it takes me to the final checkout page where it prompts for my card details (at that point it leaves our system and the payments are processed by Worldpay.  Is it at the Worldpay end that you're having problems? Ashley

Fab thanks Tanana, Snowman selfie cards?  if that's you then yes I have the order come through and will dispatch on Monday. 

Usually on a secure server where our card payment is located, auto fill wont work because of the security (I think the system, would read the autofill stars, not the numbers they represented), so cards have to be manually typed. 

My cards arrived today from OCD-UK and they are great! Specific people will receive them as I want them to ask why I chose this particular charity.

Thank you - I know it's a busy time of year for Ashley et al.

Phil.

I have ordered some today, better late than never I suppose! was going to order a card for my wife online but thought it better to buy from the charity rather than one of the online retailers.

• Ashley unpinned this topic