Update and advice needed please.

I've been doing well over the last couple of months despite the death of my mother and the stress of Christmas but new things are now encroaching and I'm starting to feel a lot of new pressure issuing forth from my "third thoughts" including:

-The need to find a job when i don't know how I'll mentally deal with it.  

-Being told that I essentially can't have another breakdown by my dad because he doesn't know how'd he deal with it (my mom who died in October was my main comfort).

-A lot of future worries and fears related to my main theme which I've been trying to ignore but its gotten harder.  I know I have a future but some days man, some days.  

-The 1st year anniversary of my "breakdown" is coming up and its terrifying me, the memories of how powerful it was have been creeping back and I'm scared.  

Its the constant fight that's been getting to me recently, its just so damn exhausting at times and while I'm dealing with the day to day stuff okay, I'm worried about maintaining it long term and not breaking off from my support base.   

Thanks all and Happy New Year.  

The best thing you can do is get mentally well. Everything else will fall into place.

On the subject of your 'anniversary' of your breakdown... Stop creating that. You cant know if its going to be a good ir bad day so why look at it with dread? The universe doesnt care about anniversaries. Any sense of doom you have us being created by you.