Did I act on a thought?

I was heading to my doctors today for a checkup & up my block was someone shoveling with a little kid. And of course my thoughts made me go up the block slow so I wouldn’t hit them even though they were on the sidewalk. The issue is that as I was driving up the block I looked over & had this weird breathing thing through my nose & was thinking like I was or wanted to sniff the kids private area or something. I feel like I acted on it for the heavy sniff breathing through my nose in the moment. I think I was driving up the block slow too in the moment because of the thoughts or I don’t even know what to think anymore. This just makes me feel like a sicko. I don’t know anymore it just doesn’t feel like OCD in the moment a lot of the time anymore for me. 

Same old, same old. There's nothing new here.

When are you going to try out some of the advice we give you rather than coming here every time you have an obsession and complaining that it doesn't feel like OCD? You've been doing this for years. When are you going to figure out that what you are doing isn't working for you?

I used to post here, asking for reassurance, all the time. It never worked. It actually made it so I felt I had to come here with every little thing.

Listen to PolarBear, and break the cycle. Your OCD is lying to you, but you can fight back.

I, and the others here, have heard stuff like this 100 times. We can help you, but you have to be willing to try.

3 hours ago, ashipinharbor said:

I used to post here, asking for reassurance, all the time. It never worked. It actually made it so I felt I had to come here with every little thing.

Listen to PolarBear, and break the cycle. Your OCD is lying to you, but you can fight back.

I, and the others here, have heard stuff like this 100 times. We can help you, but you have to be willing to try.

It just always feels like it’s not OCD for me in the moment though a lot of the time. I sometimes can’t tell the difference at all on whether it is or not when the moments are actually happening.