How can you get forgiveness

Sounds like depression talking to me Bruces.  So you feel like you've let your family down- I'm sure this is being amplified in your head because you are depressed and spend a lot of time ruminating about it.  There is a way forward Bruces, you've been told that you need to start tackling this with CBT  etc. Surely your family will be proud if you fight your way back?  There is always something more you can do.  What are you afraid of?

Be careful Bruces- the mods probably won't let this become another thread where you beat yourself up.

Edited by Binxy
Terrible typing skills...

Everyone has a history Bruces. Everyone has done things that they're not proud of.  It's part of being alive- we're only human.  The past only defines you if you let it- you have to start looking forwards.

2 minutes ago, Binxy said:

Everyone has a history Bruces. Everyone has done things that they're not proud of.  It's part of being alive- we're only human.  The past only defines you if you let it- you have to start looking forwards.

But what if there is no forwards? :(

I mean this kindly, but the thing is Bruces, the way you use this forum means no one can actually help you. You write one sentence each time, and they are pretty vague with no specifics. There is not much dialogue or conversation from your side. Just statements.

so my question is what can this forum offer you? What would you like from us?

And what voice do you want to have, i.e. Would you be prefer to be giving advice to others if you feel uncomfortable opening up about your own life and feelings?