Fear of schiz or going crazy

Hi I'm new to the forum and this is my first post not sure if this is right place to post but here it is. I have been diagnosed with depression GAD and Pure O which has taken forms from sexual and now Harm but I always have this fear of it not just being OCD and something else. This morning I woke up and had a thought "kill yourself" which I had a few days ago and has been playing over and over since it first appeared. I said to myself it' ok it' only OCD and had another thought "no it' not" and I replied yes it is and got the same response "no it' not". This was in my inner voice and sounded like me but didn't feel like me saying it to myself I panicked and got myself on Google again which only made things worse and now I feel like I am going crazy. I can't concentrate on anything except this now. I am not hallucinating or hearing things but I do have slight depersonalisation from panic attacks a few months ago and as I have searched to the depth of the internet I have read that schiz is some form of psychosis and depersonalisation is a symptom of personality and other psychotic disorders. This is adding to this massive weight I have in my head.

Has anyone had anything similar or am I genuinely losing my mind? Feel like there is no hope of getting better 

This was my first ever theme nearly 20 years ago. You will overcome this. Everyone has an inner voice . Try your best to ignore it . I thought I'd never get over it but I did by developing a new theme and now I know this is nonsense. I know how hard this can be it scared the s@#t out of me. Hope this helps knowing its quite common.

Thanks for the reply! Yeah helps a bit to know it can' be overcome. How did you overcome it or did it just kind of disappear in time? I have read that much stuff that I have no idea what to do some say ignore it some say label it some say acknowledge but don't label etc