Had to tell a lie

1 minute ago, battlethrough said:

Cant help but think

You really need to stop ruminating on this, going round in circles, trying to pick it apart, looking for reassurance and trying to find an answer.

You must on some level believe that this problem is driven by OCD, yes? In which case you must understand that everything you are doing right now is keeping you firmly stuck and you will never be able to climb out of this while still carrying out compulsions x

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, battlethrough said:

I know its ruminateing but i cannot see atall how fantasizing about freinds or relatives of the women i love is ok, i know people do fantasize but surely not people ur partner would hate u for doing it

That's your skewed look at what's going on. Your thinking is distorted. Ruminating is not the answer.

Thats the thing, weve spoken before, shes had wild fantasies so have i but she says they were before we met, its always been a thing not to ask for most couples i suppose

Thats whats so confusing,when i felt so guilty about fantasizeing about her sister she flipped but understood the guilt was ocd, this time when i said i was ill she said i better not of been fantasizing about other women, youve got me, at the time it wasnt about fantasies but of course its latched onto that, i dont know whether shes being hypocritical and just doesnt want me doing it or she really doesnt, i know women fantasize different to men, we are very visual and to the piont but women are more complex with theres,