So the beings I was talking about before are like, telling me that someone wants to kill me and that people want me dead and stuff. It makes me very afraid and I was wondering if anyone had any advice on how to deal with it. I try to treat it like OCD but it’s not really working. The beings get louder and they start scratching me when I ignore them too much.

This problem is not OCD. It is a mental health issue but it is not OCD. You need to tell your therapist what is going on.

I have. I’ve talked to my therapist and psychiatrist, but it’s not like I’ve been diagnosed with anything other than OCD and Asperger’s Syndrome. Where am I supposed to go?

I did, I told them everything. They gave me medicine and that calmed things down. There’s only one being now, Jasper. My mom says, that since I can’t physically hear him, I’m not psychotic. That suggests to me that he’s real. I just don’t know. I’m really confused.

My psychiatrist thinks I should go to a hospital, though my therapist says we’re not there yet. I feel like someone’s holding me together with duct tape and glue. I don’t know what to think.

I would agree with your psychiatrist. I think you need more intense treatment as it's obvious you're not improving with the treatment you're currently receiving.