Intrusive thought in dream. Erection. Panic.

I had an intrusive thought before bed last night and managed to shrug it off. But I remember having the thought in my dream but at the same time had an erection. I' m not sure if it triggered the erection or it was already there during my sleep although it was a non arousel erection I'm panickig and freaking out. I feel this has confirmed my fears. I feel so bad so guilty and disgusted and iv made it worse by ruminating. I can' believe I'm having such a hard time once again it just seems to get worse. I just want to enjoy the simple things in life not waking up to hell every morning. Please respond with any advise or help. Struggling rite now. Thanks.

Ignore it anyway. OCD latches onto minor, insignificant thoughts and events and blows their importance all out of proportion. You make it worse by doing compulsions. 

Leave it alone. Refuse to get into mind debates over it. 

You can think of it as minor. You change your thinking. Right now a small part of your brain is pushing the panic button, screaming at you that this is a major thing that needs to be dealt with. But it's lying. It lies all the time. You can decide not to listen to it and not to respond to it with compulsions.