Hi all! 

I feel odd, but in a good way. I was in the car with family earlier and it dawned on me that my mind was quiet. No ruminating, no what if's, first time in the 16 months since I relapsed. It feels wonderful! Considering I was in hospital and suicidal for a lot of that time, I can't quite believe what I'm saying. I can't believe it guys wtf! 

27 minutes ago, Skullpops said:

Hi all! 

I feel odd, but in a good way. I was in the car with family earlier and it dawned on me that my mind was quiet. No ruminating, no what if's, first time in the 16 months since I relapsed. It feels wonderful! Considering I was in hospital and suicidal for a lot of that time, I can't quite believe what I'm saying. I can't believe it guys wtf! 

That’s great Skullpops :) really pleased for you, keep going you can do this :cheer:

1 hour ago, Skullpops said:

Hi all! 

Fantastic news Skullpops. Have you been having therapy or did it just go away on its own? Sometimes my OCD goes away especially the day of my period (tmi! ) x

1 hour ago, Skullpops said:

Hi all! 

Fantastic news Skullpops. Have you been having therapy or did it just go away on its own? Sometimes my OCD goes away especially the day of my period (tmi! ) x

6 hours ago, Sophie89 said:

Oh wow! You able done so well to get back to this point! Was you In a hospital for people with OCD.? Did that help at all x

Not specifically for people with OCD, general psychiatric ward. Thanks so much xx

10 hours ago, Skullpops said:

Hi all! 

This is absolutely brilliant news Skullpops! Over the moon for you! Xxx

7 hours ago, Skullpops said:

Thanks Dragonfly and Avo!! 

Feeling quite anxious this morning but still managing alright, I so hope that great feeling from yesterday returns soon! How's everyone? Xx

Ah I’m sure it will! Hope the anxiousness subsided for you as sat goes on.

I’m good thanks. Had a wobbly day a bit yest, but had a busy day today and that seems to have really helped! 

You stay strong Xx

13 hours ago, Skullpops said:

Thanks Dragonfly,

Struggling a fair bit today. Glad you're good ?? 

I have a very busy day tomorrow with my sons baptism xx

I find my OCD and anxiety gets worse before things I’m looking forward to sometimes, then subsides a bit. Hopefully yours may have subsided by today a bit too. 

Hope the day goes really well for you all! Sending lots of positive thoughts! Xxx