Im trying everything,i cant see me ever being ok. 

Theme to theme, im still locked into the guilt of fantasising about my partners sister a few timed, i confessed to this years ago. 

My partner has made it quite clear she doesnt want anymore confessions and i shouldnt have told her, i think she knows its about guilt over fantasies, why cant i just let it go, it drills away at me all the time, its trying to sabatage what should be a happy life

Do you have access to an expert? 

OCD is pretty straightforward, if you feed it it is active.

I am sorry man but "trying not to ruminate" is your problem. You are ruminating.  I know its hard but you need to stop. And maybe you need an expert. Because i highly suspect you do it so automatic you maybe don't even notice it.

Edited by Isthisreality

I was in southmead hospital a couple of weeks ago, crisis center, the are putting me through secondry more specalist treatment, i havnt had much luck with primary care, i just feel guilty for fantasies, it eats me up so much that i cheated i concider ending it, although i wont. 

If its not cheating its health reated or incest fears, so exhausted with needing to confess, ive done my partners head in, hate this illness so much

We all hate this illness and there's no easy way through it, I think accepting that's the first step, that we have it and we have to deal with it? Maybe take your partner to one of your sessions to help her understand a bit more? We all make mistakes and she's still with you so that means something :) you can fight this, you have too, you've been fighting it for years! I remember we talked on here a while back, I was under a different user name incesstant thoughts I don't know if you remember :)