Masturbated to sick stuff and the need to confess...

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i did, and i was terrified to tell a therapist and i did a few years back, he did not bat an eyelid, he said the thing is i dont have a cumpolsion to have fantasies, its quite different as i feel anxiety and my compulsion is to rid my anxiety. 

He also said,everybody does but they discard it and i need to broaden my understanding of ocd as i said i didnt believe it was, he said your obsessing your bad and doing compulsions to releave that fear. 

You see the biggest difference is i have a vivid imagination and at times have let it wonder, but i am not driven to fantasize as a need but feel guilt for it

1 minute ago, Bodger said:

So how are you going to move forward??

I have no idea... i want to move forward... i know i was a teenager and what i did was not the most healthy thing... but i know that the only person i harmed was myself.... and i know that im not a pedo... 

But at the same time i feel like its going to be forever a big shadow over my life.... and that im too sick minded to have a gf....

1 minute ago, FantasyNerd98 said:

I have no idea... i want to move forward... i know i was a teenager and what i did was not the most healthy thing... but i know that the only person i harmed was myself.... and i know that im not a pedo... 

But at the same time i feel like its going to be forever a big shadow over my life.... and that im too sick minded to have a gf....

You should go out and walk or even better train hard if you are training already. 

Then you should go and tell someone, it doesn't matter if it is just a doctor who have no clue about OCD. Do something man! 

This thread has been temporarily locked to let everybody cool down. 

Recent posts irrelevant to the original thread have been removed. 

Argumentative, inflammatory and threatening behaviour will NOT be tolerated on the forums. 

Persistence in this personal argument will result in formal discipline for both parties. 

Fantasynerd,

You are doing a lot of ruminating and reassurance seeking just now and seem to be struggling to take on board the good advice offered by Gingerbreadgirl, Polar Bear and others earlier in the thread. 

May I suggest a short break from thinking about this. Your thread is locked to let tempers cool (all of which is nothing to do with you) so this is the perfect opportunity to go for a walk or get involved in some other activity that keeps your mind busy, preferably not on a computer so you aren't tempted to review the topic again until you're able to step back and hear what is being said. :)