My OCD is such that I've rented a cheap-ish farm cottage for the past 3 years to store my stuff but I've never managed to live there.  (I live with my Mum).

I finally found some cheaper alternative storage in another village - a middle size studio room.  There were a few things in it but they said they could clear it within a week.

So I gave my notice in at the cottage, said I would like to take the studio and would get back to them about it the following week.

But the next week was the snowy one so everything was up in the air with things being cancelled etc. and I had my PIP assessment which was really stressful, so I didn't end up getting back to them.

They left me a voicemail to see what I was doing and I called them back within the hour. Annoyingly for me, they said that a person was taking the middle-sized room until they could get into the large room on 1st April.  But a smaller room might be coming available...

I'm really stressed out because I don't know if the small room will be big enough, plus they aren't sure exactly if / when it will become free (because it depends on someone else moving out). I'm really lucky to have a friend (my Mind befriender) who has a van and has been helping me to pack my stuff, but it's really stressful not to know if / when the other storage will become available and if my stuff will fit in it.

The added stress is because due to there having been damp in the cottage, I need to sand and paint the walls before I leave, and also to replace a damaged carpet.  I've already started some of the sanding but it's so dusty that I really need to get my stuff out of there first.  I managed to sell a chair on Facebook but I'm also trying to sell the bed and worried what will happen if I can't sell it in time and get the repairs to the property done in time.

Thanks for listening