Anger and panic attacks

25 minutes ago, CHILLEDICE said:

So I'm coming to learn that this hatred inside of me is causing panic attacks , I just get so filled with venom and anger.

This is something I shall bring up with my therapist....just needed to express with you.

Could you describe more what you mean? Not sure if i understand

Edited by Isthisreality

But i would like to say that i think irritation and anger is talked about too little when it comes to OCD. And i read your other posts which were about getting revenge. I have also obsessed about getting revenge. I don't know if i am a bad person and i sometimes don't care. Dont get me wrong now... but i just feel like it is wrong to only talk about guilt and shame when it comes to OCD.

Edited by Isthisreality
24 minutes ago, Isthisreality said:

Could you describe more what you mean? Not sure if i understand

I have a huge amount of hatred inside of me , feelings of revenge and violence etc it causes massive adrenaline surges in my body. Hence the panic attacks.

18 minutes ago, CHILLEDICE said:

I have a huge amount of hatred inside of me , feelings of revenge and violence etc it causes massive adrenaline surges in my body. Hence the panic attacks.

I have also had thoughts about revenge. Comes with false memory and when the head tells you things about how badly you have been treated. That is how i have felt sometimes. It is actually the very first time i ever encounter someone who also say they had thoughts of revenge. So i guess i need to thank you for that.

When it comes to anger and irritation can i get it when i try to stop compulsions. When i am not depressed beside having OCD. If i am depressed do i just get sad. 

I hope you can get rid of OCD. It is possible. 

Edited by Isthisreality

I am doing a course on managing distressing emotions called Decider Skills. If I get something helpful to pass on I'll post it so I will. Oh, I remembered some already: they suggest finding distraction activities which you can do in 20 minute blocks, because apparently that's how long it takes adrenaline level to come down

Edited by seekingERPnorthwest
remembered something