Clarification of some thoughts and Compulsions (not reassurance)

Sorry to post again I'm really trying to work on this but so many new things pop into my head and I'll jump from one thought to another some in POCD and some in others, is this normal? And sometimes I feel shut off like I don't care which makes me doubt it's OCD but then makes me anxious, is this just another trick? Sometimes my thoughts say what if you imagined a child naked and I get a feeling of excitement like a drop in my stomach? Then question like do you want these groinal responses around children and I really struggle to answer (it's like I'm trying to calmly answer the question, why would I be calm?!) when I know it's not the case and even when I tell myself I don't it falls flat and all the logical responses I tell myself don't work, same with these recent compulsions I have trying to imagine doing something to a child which I feel horrible and guilty for to see if I did like them sexually, even then I was doubting myself and it felt like I really was but then I find that impossible to believe! Am I really just a Peodiphile and need to go tell the police so they can lock me away? 

Well you are asking for reassurance, especially in that last question.

You get the question pop up, do you want these groinal responses around children, and you struggle to answer. There's your problem. Trying to answer is a compulsion. You don't have to answer. You're allowed to leave it alone.