False Memories Vs Twisted Memory

Hi is it possible to have a one off false memory and then memories that are twisted it becomes something massive. I have a false memory where I think I touched a child and other memories where I’ve strapped a child in and then think I’ve done something wrong. But this false memory isn’t something I could interpret as something twisted and I think because it’s only a one off false memory maybe it’s not maybe it’s a real memory like my other one?

25 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

Your post is a bit discombobulated and I'm not sure what you are asking. 

Basically I have a false memory or at least what I hope is a false memory that I touched a child inappropriately like it wasn’t a brush or anything but a deliberate action. Now this is the only one I’ve had of this kind but I’ve had memories of past events such as strapping a child into a buggy where I think I might of touched something purposely so I feel that’s a real memory but I’ve blown it out of proportion now I’m worried that because these things are real memories maybe that was too and I don’t know if I can have both real memories that are blown out of proportion and false memories like the one where I think I touched a child. 

2 minutes ago, PolarBear said:

Sounds like all these thoughts are overblown. 

Yeah most of them are definitely overblown it’s just the possible memory that I actually touched a child that’s really bothering me I don’t understand why I would think that or believe it if I didn’t do it and why it would just be a one off if it’s not a real memory. Not that I want more fake memory’s but I think I just have trouble getting my head around it. 

You don't know why you would think that. Did you consider that it is an intrusive thought, like all obsessions? They pop into your head without any input from you. They just show up. They lead to distress and compulsions.