The groinal responses are back...

I've been a bit down and set-back on the OCD side of things lately. I'm almost sure it's to do with the stress of college. Preparing for uni, endless hours of revision, keeping on top of things... It all gets a bit much, and my ocd goes haywire. Anyway, I was doing a better job of managing it the past two or three days, but I just had an awful groinal response. Like, one if the ones a used to get and I used to go through days of grief and depression because I couldn't believe what had happened. I'm really scared at the moment but I'll try to ignore it :( that was a really bad one, I'm pretty scared right now... I was doing fine, I'm an idiot for letting myself slip like that.

Things down there have a mind of their own. Everyone has times when things respond a bit when not appropriate. I'm old enough to think, hey, things are still working down there. Woo hoo.

As for your college stress, stress always makes OCD worse. You have to take time for you. Quiet time, relaxing, a good book or movie.