Brain Pain??

Guest OCDAY

Hiya,

I have always had intermitant pain from around the base of my skull, this was years ago but obviosly had intrisive thoughts of a brain tumour. I was medically accessed fully by a phsycologist who said it was normal in OCD/Anxiety. I over come this :original: This was a few years back.

Learnt to live with it, but have a new issue, my scalp is sore to touch - weird feeling. Been fully checked medically by people I have serious trust in so am no seeking reassurance, they have put it down to PureO and anxiety and I agree.

Just wondered if anyone else had this????

I definitely start attributing various physical sensations and feelings to worse things when I'm struggling with my OCD, even though they are things that wouldn't really concern me or are normal types of pains and such that people get in life otherwise. Sounds like you have done the reasonable thing of having a check once to make sure its not an issue, now the hard part is avoiding the rechecking and reassurance compulsions! Good luck!

I definitely start attributing various physical sensations and feelings to worse things when I'm struggling with my OCD, even though they are things that wouldn't really concern me or are normal types of pains and such that people get in life otherwise. Sounds like you have done the reasonable thing of having a check once to make sure its not an issue, now the hard part is avoiding the rechecking and reassurance compulsions! Good luck!

I so agree dksea, your OCD can make you feel u have things wrong with you. Thats what i'm dealing with "what is a real health issue and what is OCD" I am on the right track.

Thanks all :original: