help please doctors appointment!

Hi, sorry not really ocd I don't think.

For last months ive been having really bad moods. I can be out with mates really happy messing about and come home and something tiny can make my mood go really low and I feel **** and angry and hate life and me.

Depression is normally when one is depressed all day everyday right? Or bipolar up one day, down another?

What is wrong with me? I go up and down in same day.

I partly think I feel **** cause I don't want to do career I chose from fear ?

Help please got docs tomoz but scared what they'll say xxx

Hi Boogiewoogie12,

Depression is not necessarily all the time, it can be up and down in a day. Bipolar is usually a period of being high for weeks or months and then a period of being low for weeks or months. What was the career you wanted to do? Just remember the doctor is there to help you, that's all.

I have ocd ive had it for ten years ish. I have instrusivs thoughts that my family will die, get cancer if I do certain stuff or don't which makes me dk stupid rituals like praying loads over n over, sorting towels, counting when drinking until it feels right, never letting bubbles on soap as I fear that means cancer. Rewashung stuff all time. Washing my hands all time. I have ocd of contamination but also instrusivs thoughts around death and being my fault xxx

Yes some people can get better without outside help. It's hard work though. Why not take all the help you can get? If you're depressed - you're depressed. It doesn't matter if a doctor says it or not, you'll still have it. Best to face up to it and accept help.