Just feel so crappy

Was changing my daughter as she had pooped and I was wiping her etc and I just kept getting the thoughts that I wanted to touch her.

I went to put her clean nappy on and I was trying to get it on properly and I lifted the nappy up and then looked at her genitals before fastening it. Whilst I was doing that I got a thought that I was looking to go touch her and now I've convinced myself that I was going to touch her.

I always panic about lifting her nappy up incase I feel as though I was gonna touch her after going to fasten her nappy now that's what I've basically done :( I hate this. I'm trying so hard to work out why I looked at her bits and I know that's the wrong thing to do but I just can't get through this damn sht.

I'm trying so hard to work out why I looked at her bits and I know that's the wrong thing to do

It certainly is :yes: You need to be trying so hard to avoid ruminating. You know the cause of the feelings, now you have to repeatedly work on the cure

I just don't know if I can do it anymore.

Everything feels so real. I changed my daughter earlier this morning and bam! Because I took longer to do her nappy and I didn't go really fast and I had like sensations in my finger, I'm now thinking I've touched her :( I feel like I have. I mean, why would I have a sensation/ feeling in my finger if I didn't do anything?

what I remember is putting the clean nappy under her bum, pulling her fresh nappy up so there was enough to go over her bits and abdomen but I pulled it too hard and it came from under her bum but I don't remember putting the nappy back under her bum and that's when I realised this weird feeling in my finger like I had touched her :( ugh.

Yeah but this all can't be OCD.

Every time I'm changing her, every single time. It feels like I'm going to touch her and then I start having thoughts of me doing it and not caring, then I start slowing down with her nappy changing like I'm thinking about doing it. Surely that isn't ocd.

I feel guilty every time I have an intrusive thought or feel like I've went to do something.

You refuse to do the work required to get yourself out of this mess so the mess will remain. You will continue to have these thoughts when you change her diaper. Absolutely nothing will change because you won't change your behavior.