Request for pregnancy/new mum forum only??

Guest lucylia

Guest lucylia

Id like to request a specific forum (obviously to which anyone can post though) .... However, a forum for pregnant women and new mums suffering from ocd. As a second time new mum after 11 years I think it would be helpful for there to be a specific place for people like myself to post and talk and support each other through ocd and pregnancy/ new mum etc. It's just he forums get so full so quickly some of them get missed. Would hate to think of a new mum or pregnant woman suffering and their posts get missed ? just an idea and a question I thought j would ask. If it sounds silly or you would rather not then I apologise for the request xx

Lucy xxx

I think you have asked before Lucy and apologies if not answered before. At this time I don't see enough need for such a forum, we all have OCD and we are all here to share experiences to help each other. A lady on our forums with OCD who happens to live without children can still help a new mum with OCD. The common dominator that brings us all together is OCD, and I don't think we should be trying to marginalise ourselves into separate groups.

If in the future I believe there is a genuine need for such a forum then we will of course review this again.