I need your help please

Dr Brynjar Halldorsson is a really good friend of our charity, and is giving up his weekend with his young family to attend our conference later in the year. Brynjar is having problems recruiting participants for his research project, so I really need some help please. I think he needs 10 more people with OCD taking part before the end of the week.

Brynjar is a lovely guy, and I know a few people that have taken part have commented how nice he is, and how much he treated them with respect.

Although this is to help Brynjar with his studies, his findings about reassurance will actually help us, and he will report more on that at our conference too.

So please, can you find the time this week to get in touch and offer Brynjar your help.

Here is the link: http://www.ocduk.org/development-validation-reassurance-seeking-questionnaire

Thank you.

Thank you to everyone that has emailed Brynjar, he has had a lot of ermails already he just told me, so thank you. He is also taking overseas participants too OCDcanuck (need to be English speakers).

Thank you all.

Ashley.

Guest itsnotmeitsmyocd

Hi All,

I had a lovely and very warm reply from Dr Halldorsson.

What an amazing opportunity for us all, to be able to take part in this research. The more than is researched about OCD and reported on, the better for everyone :)

I agree its not me.

i have taken part in several of these exercises in the past for researchers, and will no doubt continue to do so - we have to pass on our practical experience to those who are looking for the therapy of the future - we have to hope that those who come behind us may have a better future because of it.

Well done everyone who has taken the time to help Ashley and Dr Halldorsson.

:original:

Thank you all, I know Brynjar was incredibly grateful for all the response this week since we posted this up. If you do have time to help him, please follow the link above and shoot him an email. Thanks all.

Guest davidwillsdon

I have ocd with words where everything I say has to be totally accurate or else I have to get back to them. And then I imagine I've said something else and end up pestering that person in an ocd fashion. Let me know what you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...