welllllll my topic is Clear off ocd

Guest thorns and roses

Guest thorns and roses

i wrote this from my heart.... and yes im hopeless wiv storys but wen i have ocd lets face it im a crazy girl wiv compulzions.. and i had a compulzion to write........... roots grew and pushed up from the hard thick mud these roots were to grow and bloom flowers but started growing into crazy spiralz of doubt that lead to this branch twisting into itslef' this branch watched flowers grow and wished for the same effect . the sun shone but it never felt its rays .. it rained but this branch never got the feeling of purity . this branch began to twist towards the others in hope to feel the same yo have leafs and blossom was all this branch needed and hoped . but then its own doubt pull it bak into itz rootz . sucked it bak into the mud... there was a remaining hole and this branch cud see the sun shining through it ... but to get bak out wud mean un- twisting and changing .. it found strenght one evening it unraveled . it untwisted it pushed through the ground with all its strength . it wrapped around its other fellow branches and began to feel close and one by one theae other branches helped it grow leafs .. the sun shone and its bark grew thicker the rain poured and it soaked up its purity. and day by day this branch fell off it fell into the ground and from its strength it grew its own roots into the ground it fell on.... to this day this branch is now a beauyiful tree it even grew fricking apples for christ sake....i want to be this tree that i dreamt about ..x