The Chase: Celebrity Special - Donation from the actor Mikey North

Guest OCD-UK RSS

Guest OCD-UK RSS
TheChase_0.jpg

The actor Mikey North (pictured on the right), who plays Coronation Street's Gary Windass, appeared on this evenings The Chase: Celebrity Special on ITV alongside three other participating celebs, The Saturdays Una Healey, Boxing Champ Carl Froch and TV Presenter Alison Hammond.

Mike was joined in the final round by Carl Froch but unfortunately the boys were caught by the chaser and fell slightly short of the jackpot. But we are delighted to report that OCD-UK was nominated by Mikey to receive his £1000 charity donation.

Well done Mikey and indeed thank you to him for choosing to support OCD-UK once again following his appearance on ITV's All Star Mr and Mrs late last year. OCD-UK remains reliant on kind donations from our fantastic fundraisers and our OCD-UK members. So we remain indebted to Mikey for his continued support of our charity. The money donated will help fund our charity, and ensure we remain able to continue to offer practical independent advice and support to people affected by Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.

To view tonightâs episode of The Chase: Celebrity Special please visit ITV Player by clicking here.

View the article on the OCD-UK website

Yes Caramoole i agree with you.

I was so pleased that he donated his winnings once again to OCD-UK,it really was so good of him to do that.

Thank you so much Mikey x

Thank You so much once again Mikey

I was so pleased that he donated his winnings once again to OCD-UK,it really was so good of him to do that.

It is a lovely gesture, and I think it shows the level of friendship between Mikey and Ian. I think Mikey knows Ian very well now (Ian was his best man last year) and I guess Mikey's come to understand just how much Ian's OCD impacts on him.