Need some help!

I was at the gym earlier & doing an exercise & was some young kids there. I had some random thought of "I hope there looking at me as I'm working out", than got some weird groin feeling afterwards. I feel like some sicko or something now. Also, when I was in the shower I randomly touched the tip of my penis & now I'm thinking I did it due to the thoughts. I'm having an extremely bad day on top of all this with unrelated stuff. Almost feeling suicidal. I just don't know what to do anymore. I have so many problems that I almost feel like I can't hold it together. Anyways, is this OCD, or something else.

Edited by NJ321

Hey as you aleeady know its most definitely ocd..

its clear. when you hate these thoughts it means you are good and ocd thoughts are opposite..

Its trickking you..making the thoughts feel real. .but no its ocd thought...

Dont worry,everything will be alright

Take Care

At some point you have to step back and look at all these individual instances and realize they are all the same thing. You get intrusive thoughts at inappropriate times. The thoughts cause you distress. In response you perform compulsions, notably reassurance seeking and ruminating.

At some point you have to step back and look at all these individual instances and realize they are all the same thing. You get intrusive thoughts at inappropriate times. The thoughts cause you distress. In response you perform compulsions, notably reassurance seeking and ruminating.

True. More thoughts have been creeping in today. Some really bad ones. I'm trying my hardest to not let any of it get to me. Why do some people who have intrusive thoughts not get them while masturbating while others do? It seems no matter what, 90% of the time I do it, intrusive thoughts creep in for me.