I heart ERP

Guest Azamour

Guest Azamour

I am becoming addicted to ERP. I want this **** to feel better and I know the only way of doing it is to go through the pain and embrace the ERP. Faster I do it the quicker I will feel better. I divide my time into three things at the moment:

1. ERP - which is generally going out in public and meeting people.

2. Exercise - Gotta keep fit. Good for the esteem which helps with fighting this.

3. Meditation - Starting to get a little deeper into this. The whole message here is YOU ARE NOT YOUR THOUGHTS. My yogi explained to me about thoughts, feelings and physical sensations. If you differentiate these you get lots of strength to fight Pure O. If it makes you feel good, you like it. It makes you feel bad, you don't. Last night I realised I always think about work when meditating. Then I realised. I am not my job. I just need to apply this to the OCD.

So Agree, ERP So works for me :original: So hard but works if u commit fully.

Under my psych scarily enough I am following what you have put above.

How much excercise do you do a day??

Did ERP, CBT initialy as was a checker - 100% success :original:

Unfortunatly due to hospitazion for a different issue, OCD came back as extreme pureO.

Currently doing ERP, 3rd wave CBT, TAF etc

I so agree excersive helps!!! My problem is stamina......My max in the gym is 20 mins. I am the ideal weight for my height so thats not the problem.

Asking what helps you as just been granted funding for an excercise plan on the NHS and need to go in with idea's to use this properly!!!

Hi to you both glad to hear that you have been helped by erp.

OCDAY one of my ocd forms is checking how did you get over this if you don't mind me asking?

Also what do you have to do to get funding on the NHS for an excercise plan please?

Hope you both continue doing well.