It can't be in my head

Guest littleowl

Guest littleowl

Hi

I have decided I must be a freak because I never get asked out on dates. I go out all the time, to a variety of social events and men just never show any interest. I go to camps and festivals on my own, and am in meet up groups for various interests. I am friendly and approachable.

I always thought I was a little different looking but still attractive in my own way, and I am a warm and happy person.... but I must be wrong. I don't get it..... am I that weird?

Edited by littleowl

judging by what you say you sound very warm and well balanced and it seems an absolute mystery why you don't get asked out on dates.If you are thinking it is because of how you look although obviously I can't see you, it is totally impossible that that could be the reason.Everyone has a different opinion on these things and as you already know that you are attractive then rest assured that others will see that also.Maybe you just have been unlucky and always meet the wrong people.Have you tried internet dating.I bet you would get loads of interest there.