Taboo sex dreams

So...I am wondering if anyone experiences dreams like me?

It's happened about 5 to 6 times in a 4 year period. Sometimes I have sex dreams about younger kids, or like today, about my kids in my class I teach.

I have woken up before masturbating, as in a wetdream..and sometimes I just wake up normally.

Why do I get these and is this a sign? I have OCD and POCD is always at the back of my mind...

Do people without OCD get these type of dreams?

Dreams reflect our conscious thoughts rather than being a sign of suppressed desires.

Your brain is working through the things you thought about or worried about during the previous day. So if particular OCD themes are always at the back of your mind it's inevitable they will appear in your dreams.

Anybody can get any type of dreams if you suggest the topic to them as they fall asleep.

I've definitely had dreams about my OCD fears. Either about them happening or just about being in a triggering situation. As snowboard said, given that your POCD is something you think about frequently while you're awake, it's not surprising they would appear in your dreams.

I see what you guys mean! I guess I was thinking it was some suppressed desire, but everyone has wet dreams about weird things and it is said to ignore them. They mean nothing. I always have wetdreams when I havent been active for a good while, but sometimes they turn into children...