Big Panic attack

So the move is in a few hours, BT were supposed to disconnect the phone yesterday but luckily it is still on...I was sitting playing games and then got this odd, drawing, tingly feeling in my stomach and wham, it was like being grabbed around the throat, terrible shakes, naesia, stomach ache, vagueness, feeling of impending doom, feeling like I was going to die, I went to the loo and it has settled a bit, plus I have my period and am now paranoid that I am bleeding to death because I have some tummy ache and a small pain in the side of my stomach which I have now convinced myself is appendicitis

Phili of course this is going to be a difficult day, but you are an amazingly strong lady. You will soon be in a warm house ready for winter and every worry you have had will have been worth it.

Stay as calm as you can and we all look forward to hearing about your new home. :)

Hi Phili....I guess you won't see this until you get the computers hooked up.

It's not surprising you had a panic.....what you're doing is massive , first time outdoors in a decade, moving house, new area...it's a normal reaction. You've been through so much this last few months.

By now the deed should be done and hopefully you've made it to your new home. Wishing you and your Brother all the very best and hope you're very happy there and that life settles down and improves on every level.

Well Done, I'm proud of you

Caramoole :)