New start tomorrow - I wish

Guest AJ45

I was planning a new start tomorrow, put my life right , accept where I am and see what happens.

But you've guessed it .....

Today I have been having a "panic " all day, my hearts racing and I feel awful, then I had another bad experience blood contamination fears. I am trying to not clean or do anything - partly because I don't know what to clean. I'm going to ride this out ..... But why , why today , why does this keep happening...now I feel like I've potentially harmed my family. I really needed this week to be ok , but it's not and its never going to be .

Think I need a therapist to offload to , but I don't have one .... So I'm telling you all instead....

Thanks to anyone who reads this - I'm trying !

It's possible that the pressure of a whole new start tomorrow is too much. Why not try and make a small change? Aim to make small changes and in time you will feel better.

If I had a nickel for every time OCD reared its ugly head just when a person didn't want it.

Keep not doing those compulsions. Small steps. You can't control when the obsessions strike or how hard. You can control your thoughts and behaviors after an obsession strikes.