Why I get different and higher erection

Guest Tomaspachino

Guest Tomaspachino

It makes me so much depressed. I am so confused and feeling so unhappy.

I am sure absolutely sure I have HOCD. From my childhood I only was aroused and attracted to women. Also now being 35 I only want to have sex with women and attracted to women.

It started more than 2 years ago, when one situation made me confused and since then I was being too much attentive to my arousal and erections. I was suffering about every reaction.

Once, being nervous I saw a naked body image of a boy in internet and it hit me a highest arousal which I had when I was teenager or a child (to girls).

And now, sometimes it happens that every intrusive thought about naked boy, or homosexual, or even situation when boy is going to get naked, makes me confused - I feel groin response and also, I feel that I am making press not to be aroused!!!

and it seems to me that if I get erection, this erection will be DIFFERENT AND HIGHER than the erection I have to girls!!!

I no more feel the anxiety or fear about this arousal, (because now I know it must be HOCD),

But have NO idea why why why I get higher erection which is so close to the erection I got when was teenager? :((((

please HELP and give me advice!!!

Guest Tomaspachino

thank you for your reply

but it makes me so unhappy and depressed because the fact makes me confused: whether it is HOCD or homosexuality

As I have heard that straight must not have such reactions and erections, I feel so much different in this way and this makes my psychic absolutely destroyed, feeling alone and non adequate in the society :((((

having lost myself and my identity, my life is absolutely destroyed and can not make normal communications with people - they think I am crazy because I can not act normally - 24 hours thinking about these facts which simply makes me destroyed :(((

Edited by Tomaspachino

Try telling yourself that even if you do get an erection when you see a naked man it doesn't matter. You obviously don't want to have sex with men because you are so distressed by the possibility that you might have an erection.

I am a woman so I can't empathise fully, but the body responds to the brain - for example if you are worried that your heart is beating too fast you will start to believe that it is, it might even feel like it is. I think the same thing can happen with erections. It doesn't matter what your body does - you are interested in women.

Guest Tomaspachino

Hello LizyyHoy

You seem so attentive person.

Thank u so much for your comment. Every word written in my topic makes me calm. and especially your's - as a women and also, u wrote quite logical and clever thing.

I must know better about OCD and so I hope get a progress

Thank u very much again and I hope to get progress!