Some success! Finally!

Guest jayjay89

Guest jayjay89

Hey all,

Had an assessment yesterday and we estimate that my compulsions are down 60% since starting erp 4 months ago.

Now we are doing a bit of a treatment Segway, to focus on some of my other issues. I just have to maintain this current level of compulsions and once I have resolved my other stuff (like find me a reason to live haha) then we will come back around and crush the remaining 40%

:)

Guest jayjay89

Thanks guys!

I measure success against two things, hours spent on compulsions each day (previously 10-12, now 2-3) and against how I am achieving my long term goals (to be able to work full time, to finish my degree, eat enough food everyday)

I think at this stage I've stalled because (I'm quite depressed) there doesn't seem to be any point getting any better

Guest lizinlondon

You have made such amazing progress, you have alot more strength and determination than you give yourself credit for. With those talents there is every point to your life. Depression will make you feel awful but try to hold onto the good things about yourself. You can do whatever you want with your life, you can choose things that make you happy, it is definately worth living.