Just wanted to share my success :-) I really hope I don't jinx myself but hey there's always ups and downs

Feeling pretty good actually , now my ocd is on the back burner I've been able to do DIY around the house and spend more quality time with my kids best few weeks I've had in a while. Doubt has eased up although not gone I'm ignoring it :-) so proud of my self ! No compulsions although sometimes I catch myself thinking and wondering I just wait for it to pass and carry on about my day.

See guys it is possible , I'm sure some of you remember how bad I was a few months ago.

Guest legend

Just wanted to share my success :-) I really hope I don't jinx myself but hey there's always ups and downs

Feeling pretty good actually , now my ocd is on the back burner I've been able to do DIY around the house and spend more quality time with my kids best few weeks I've had in a while. Doubt has eased up although not gone I'm ignoring it :-) so proud of my self ! No compulsions although sometimes I catch myself thinking and wondering I just wait for it to pass and carry on about my day.

See guys it is possible , I'm sure some of you remember how bad I was a few months ago.

it is possible , i told you it was x :)

well done fab news

Super duper fantabulous! I sure do remember what it was like for you a couple of months ago.

Keep letting those thoughts and doubts be and have your well deserved good times.

Edited by PolarBear